3D Moduloo new compact lithium battery
TYVA MODULOO designed the new compact lithium battery in 2013.
Since then, MODULOO 3D modules are a real success and have thus won many international awards.
ALREADY MORE THEN 65,000 MODULES SOLD
since 2013 in 20 countries!
3D MODULOO modules
- Ecological Li-ion batteries (interchangeable 18650 cells)
- Compact 3D module: 75 x 75 x 106 mm,
- Power and energy version
- Delivery within 72 hours
TYVA MODULOO revolutionizes Li-ion assembly by proposing ready-to-use modular LiTHIUM batteries, with the following advantages:
- Quick, economic battery construction in 3 dimensions, connecting all modules in series and in parallel.
- Easier integration into a new product or into an existing product, allowing battery systems from 40 Wh up to a few MWh to be created.
- Multi-chemistry internal modular platform for 18650 cells: LFP, NMC, LMO and NCA.
- Energy range with outstanding energy density (up to 180 Wh/kg).
- Power range with high discharge regimes (up to 15C).
- innovative wireless system for the mechanical and electrical assembly of modules.
- No tool, development or industrialisation costs.
- No testing, qualification or certification costs.
- Integrated heat dissipation system working with natural convection. When used with high charging and discharge regimes, it is possible to add a fan as an option, to improve heat exchanges.
- Batteries exempt from class 9 transport and not considered to be dangerous goods.
* This innovative, ecological method is used for the quick assembly and disassembly of electrochemical cells.
New environment-friendly compact lithium battery
Most Li-ion batteries currently on the market consist of a mechanical shell made of plastic material, of an electronic protection circuit, of connecting straps, of wires and of several electrochemical cells. At the end of their lives, batteries are collected and recycled by recycling outlets. Several methods are used, including hydro-metallurgy which consists of first mechanically separating the different components, and then dissociating and purifying the elements using acid solutions. Current recycling solutions are thus polluting and consume a lot of energy and natural resources.
TYVA MODULOO innovates and proposes a new compact lithium battery with interchangeable electrochemical elements. The other components of the battery can be reused several times. TYVA MODULOO thus reduces the carbon footprint of Li-ion batteries. Our product users this benefit from the technological evolution of electrochemical cells (increased capacity and lifetime).
TYVA ENERGIE also offers a battery refurbishment service for TYVA MODULOO modules.
New compact lithium battery
3D TYVA énergie
TYVA MODULOO 3D énergie modules offer the highest energy density in the range, with 180 Wh/kg. The modules are destined for applications requiring a low to medium discharge current, the maximum discharge current being 70A for the most capacitive models.
3D TYVA ÉNERGIE new compact lithium battery
|PartNumber||NominalVoltage||Nominal Capacity||Weight with cells||Dimensions(L x l x h) mm||Discharge Current||ChargingCurrent||ACImpedance||Chemistry|
|FE0313HE||3.2 V||13 Ah||500 g||75 x 75 x 106||30 A||12 A||6 mΩ||LFP|
|ME0323PC||3.65 V||23.2 Ah||540 g||75 x 75 x 106||70 A||10 A||3.5 mΩ||NMC|
|ME0328SG||3.6 V||28 Ah||540 g||75 x 75 x 106||70 A||14 A||9 mΩ||NMC|
|FE1203LN||13.2 V||3.4 Ah||510 g||75 x 75 x 106||7 A||1.7 A||88 mΩ||LFP|
|ME1207SG||14.8 V||7 Ah||560 g||75 x 75 x 106||20 A||3.5 A||-||NCA|
3D TYVA high power
TYVA MODULOO 3D ”High Power” modules are intended for applications with very high discharge current. The modules integrate latest generation high-power 18650 cells, with ultra-low internal resistance. The maximum discharge current is 240 A / module (1 minute max, direct) without using a cooling system.
3D TYVA HIGH POWER new compact lithium battery
|PartNumber||NominalVoltage||NominalCapacity||Weightwith cells||Dimensions(L x l x h) mm||DischargeCurrent||ChargingCurrent||ACImpedance||Chemistry|
|MP0324SG||3.7 V||24 Ah||540 g||75 x 75 x 106||160 A||30 A||1.7 mΩ||NMC|
|MP0324LM||3.6 V||24 Ah||540 g||75 x 75 x 106||240 A||32 A||2 mΩ||Ni-Rich|
|MP0325MT||3.7 V||25 Ah||540 g||75 x 75 x 106||240 A||32 A||2 mΩ||Ni-Rich|
Horizontal linking strip
- TYVA reference: Busbar HO 1.0
- Material: Nickel-plated
- Maximum current: 140 A
- Dimensions: 47 x 16 x 4 mm,
- Weight: 2 g
Vertical linkage clip
- TYVA reference: Busbar VE 1.0
- Material: Nickel-plated copper
- Maximum current: 30 A
- Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 12 mm,
- Weight: 4 g
Disc protective cover
- TYVA reference: Cap 1.0
- Material: ABS UL
- Dimensions: 49 x 12 mm
- Weight: 5 g