Lithium ion battery protection circuit – Static relay (SSR)
TYVA Moduloo thus innovates and offers a high-power switchBox in an ultra compact format with a lithium battery protection circuit. Thus your lithium ion batteries will be protected by an electronic protection system.
The range of SSR (Solid State Relay) TYVA SW50-C, SW130-C and SW200-C first of all replaces the heavy, bulky components currently integrated into any standard Switchbox, PowerBox or PDU:
- power contactors,
- current sensors,
- and fuses.
On only one ultra light board weighing just 75g and compact, with dimensions of only 90 x 62 x 18 mm, we did, indeed, integrate all safety functions of your lithium battery with 3 fully configurable high-energy channels: charging, discharge and pre-charging.
Our board is also equipped with a programmable electronic fuse of 400 Amperes.
The SSR static relay from TYVA ENERGIE will thus protect your lithium battery against any risk of short-circuit, overvoltage, undervoltage, overload, etc.
Its architecture is especially designed to be very easily integrated into BMS PRO TYVA.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF STATIC RELAYS
- Solid State Relay (SSR) technology
- Electronic protection of the discharge, charging and pre-charge channels
- Lithium battery voltage: 9 to 63 V
- Very low DC impedance 0.5 mΩ at I=200A
- Maximum discharge current: 200 A
- Maximum charging current: 100 A
- Discrete integrated 200 A current sensor
- Hot-swap protection
- 3 independent integrated channels: pre-charge, charging, and discharging
- Integrated pre-charging resistance
- Programmable pre-charge time (charging the input capacitors of the motor controller)
- Integrated, programmable electronic fuse (maximum 400 A / 80 µS)
- Connector for BMS link
- Operating temperature: – 40°C at + 85 °C
- Maximum dimensions: 90 x 62 x 18 mm
- Attachment by M4 screw, clips or board-guide
- Integrated power terminal boxes for input and output
- Weight: 75 g (100 g with TYVA Cooling)
SwitchBox TYVA range – Lithium battery protection circuit
|Model||Charge Current||Discharge Current||Tyva Cooling|
|SW50-C||30 A||50 A||-|
|SW130-C||70 A||130 A||-|
|SW200-C||100 A||200 A||Yes|